We look forward to meeting you! We would like to make your transition to our practice as smooth as possible. Please click the link below to access the forms you will need to complete. Please bring a photo ID and your insurance card (if applicable) with you to your first appointment.
· (Please complete ALL FORMS)
· Photo Identification: As with any healthcare provider or hospital, we require a copy from any adult patient to verify your identity, protecting you from identity theft or a HIPAA violation.
· A Dental Insurance Card: if applicable. Please note that in most circumstances, your health insurance and your dental insurance will not be with the same insurance company.
· Minors (17 years and younger) must be accompanied by an adult/guardian to their first appointment.
· A 48 hour notice is required to cancel/change an appointment.
Please make every effort to attend your appointment as our schedule books heavily in advance. Thank you for your respect of our time and other patient's time who may be in need of prompt care. See you soon!
If you have existing records at another office and would like to have our office request those on your behalf, please complete the Records Release Form on the Patient Forms page (linked above).