Financial Options & Payments
Nothing should deter you from professional dental care. Your overall health, image, and quality of life depend in part upon a healthy attractive smile. To make the financial side of dental care easier for you, we accept multiple payment options. Payment is due at the time of treatment.
1. Cash, Personal Check, Debit Cards, Credit Cards
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express accepted
- $35 fee for all returned checks
2. Flex Spending Accounts & Health Savings Account
- Debit Cards associated with pre-tax healthcare spending accounts
3. 5% Senior Citizen Accounting Reduction
- Patients over 60 years of age
- Cannot be combined with other promotional offers
4. Extended Term Payment Plan -- CARECREDIT (www.carecredit.com)
- No down payment or pre-payment penalty
- 6 mo. no-interest --$500 minimum
- 12 mo. no-interest --$1000 minimum
- 24 mo. 14.9% interest -- $1500 minimum
As a courtesy for patients who have dental insurance, our office:
- Electronically File Claims
- Verify Benefits
- Thoroughly assist with out-of-network claims
The amount your insurance pays for cleanings or other treatment will vary based on your agreement with the insurance company/\.
Please be prepared to pay your co-payment and/or deductible at your visit. We do not allow insurance companies to dictate our standard of care for our patients. However, we will work with you to ensure that you recieve the maxium benefits to which you are entitled. Please bring your insurance card or policy information to your first visit.
If you any questions about your dental insurance or payment options, please call our office at 864-850-9045.